Skip to content
- All in-person classes will be held in the Dawes Theater, a large all-purpose space that will allow us to maintain a 6-ft. distance between campers.
- Students and staff will complete a daily health screening form.
- Students and staff are required to wear face coverings over mouth and nose at all times, except for while eating or drinking. (Double masking preferred.)
- Tables will be wiped down with disinfectant nightly.
- As the weather allows, we will take campers outdoors for writing activities and lunch.
- In the event that we do not feel it is safe to carry out in-person classes, these sessions will be moved to a virtual platform.